Friday 20 March 2015

Warning: Arthur Houghton Invites


Oggy Oggy
It seems that some coineys still have some problems with their computers after I reported the IAPN infection a while back (21st Feb to be exact). It seems I have the supreme honour of now being in the distinguished Arthur Houghton III's email address book, despite not having ever, to my memory, been in direct email contact with the man. A lot of other people have though, to judge by the long (and interesting) list of 'cc' government and numismatic addresses included in the unsolicited email which his computer has just sent me and them inviting me to "have some fun". Sadly I will not take up the offer, the links go back to an address in Tuen Mun Central Square,  Hoi Wing Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong. Play by yourself Mr Houghton and get your computer cleaned.



No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.