Thursday 5 December 2013

Britain's Got Treasure Final Episode


I decided that I'd not watch the final episode of "Britain's Got Treasure" tonight. You can see on the blurb what it was, more gold, little girl finds something on school trip, a wetsuit, water, bubbles, "fringes of Britain" tonight Boverton (Wales), Isles of Wight, Isles of Scilly, British Museum link: HMS Colossus and William Hamilton.  My thinking was that if I do not watch it, I can always have the hope that at least in the last episode the people involved redeemed themselves and made all the points they'd failed to make about artefact hunting in the previous seven episodes of the second series and the whole of the first. Please somebody write and tell me that this was so.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.